General Information. We collect and store information you enter on our Site. We may collect or receive the following identifying information about you:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
We also collect information about the donations you make through the Site, and information about your activity on an interaction with the Site and Fox Family Foundation services. We will also collect and store communications you send us and information that you submit to the Site in the form of testimonials, comments or reviews.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect some information about your computer, tablet or mobile device when you visit the Site, or open a communication from Fox Family Foundation, including your IP address and browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer).
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our website or Fox Family Foundation services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of Fox Family Foundation services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- Identify you when you sign in to your account;
- Enable us to provide you with the Fox Family Foundation services;
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- Administer your account with us;
- Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service;
- Analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Service;
- Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Project Owners – Each Project will be provided with the name and email address of each Backer and their Donation amount.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, and fraud prevention.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Site. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these business partners.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this Site, our users, or others; and in connection with our Platform Services Agreement.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including investors and banking partners. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop the Fox Family Foundation services.
We sometimes share information with our funding partners when it's related to the content of a program or project and we think you'll be interested in the material.
We will honor your request to stop sending you publications or e-mail newsletters, and this will not affect your grant-related communications. Please e-mail INFO@FOXGIVING.ORG with such requests or you can unsubscribe by following the instructions included in each email.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update your contact information by logging into your Fox Family Foundation account and accessing your account profile. You can close your account by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity.
COOKIES & PERSISTENT LOCAL DATA
- Analytics/Log Files. Our Site and services gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
- To provide you with a better user experience; and
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Fox Family Foundation services.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel comfortable using our Site, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect and receive from you. While we cannot guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information that is collected and stored, and information that you provide to us directly For example, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US